Admission is open for students who have the desire to grow spiritually, academically, physically, and who meet all requirements outlined in the school handbook. Membership in the Seventh-day Adventist Church is not required for admission. We make a connection to God not just in biblical
studies; but in all behavior including language, dress, and in all attitudes including those toward others and toward property. Admission to Vine Haven is a privilege and not a right and may be withheld or withdrawn by the school at its discretion.
Vine Haven admits students of any race, religion, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
A child entering kindergarten must be five years of age by October 1st . A child entering pre-K must be four years of age by October 1st .
Parents seeking admission of their children into the school place themselves on record as being in harmony with the principles and objectives of the school and are encouraged to support the work of VHAS through prayer, volunteer service, supporting school events, and financial
Final acceptance to Vine Haven Adventist School is granted based on the following criteria and completion of admission procedures:
1. Administrative interview with parent and student (Due to Covid-19 Pandemic, this will be conducted via Zoom)
2. Receipt/completion of all required documents including transcript, health forms, etc
3. All new students will be given an assessment test in reading and math prior to admission. Testing assists in determining appropriate student placement.
4. Signed and approved Financial Responsibility Form
5. Immunization Records
6. Physical examinations for all new and returning students entering 3rd and 6th grades. (Must be completed by October 1.)
7. Student's willingness to cooperate in the school program
8. Recommendation by the Admissions Committee and approval of the school board; All new students are accepted on a provisional basis for the first marking period.
Fill out Google Form to add your child to list
Treasurer will schedule a ZOOM meeting with you to answer your financial questions and create a Financial Contract for the 2020-2021 school year.
By the middle of June the online application ($20 fee per student) will be sent to you to via email to complete.
Required documents for NEW STUDENT registration include:
1. Birth certificate
2. Proof of residence (lease, mortgage statement, utility bill)
3. Immunization record
4. Photo ID parent/guardian
5. Universal Health Screen Form
6. Student photo
Required documents will need to be uploaded. Please scan or take a picture of the document, when prompted you can upload the document in the proper area.
Follow the prompts to complete the registration. Parents with more than one child have a place to add another student.
Registration Questions? Please contact
Instructions for Creating a NEW Parent Web Login
Please go to https://www.renweb.com
Select Logins from the menu bar and Parents Web Login from the drop-down menu.
After the Parent Web Login screen opens, please select Create New Parents Web Account.
Enter VH-NJ into the District Code field.
Enter in the Email field your email address as provided in your application to the school.
Click the Create Account button.
You will receive an email from Facts Customer Support containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. For security purposes, the link will remain active for 6 hours.
Please click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. Then type in your desired password into the Password and Confirm fields.
Click on the Save Username and/or Password button.
Close the window.
Log into Parents Web as instructed above.